Tuesday, February 2, 2010

block

I want to write, but I can't. I'll just wait for inspiration....

Inspiration...please come forth and present yourself! I know you're there - I can feel you inside of me - just wanting to come out - please come out and help me bring some warmth or contentment into my life - I feel so cold and unsettled at his moment... I need you to wrap yourself around me, inspiration. I need you to whisper words of wisdom and innuendos to me - I need to feel comforted by you so that my words and thoughts flow freely through you - like water falling freely through the air forming a beautiful waterfall, or raindrops....like when I first found you and couldn't stop talking!
Oh inspiration... I need you right now... I need to feel you vibrating in my heart, my body - like the vibrations of my father's walk when he was coming to tuck me in for bed - familiar - soothing... I need you right now.
I need you to bring sound to my voice, I need you to bring my thoughts and words alive, as if they were being played on the keys of a piano - I need you to make me wanna sing....

I need you inspiration... I need you to help take this burden off of my mind, off my soul. I need your help to carry this weight off of me and help disperse it into the universe... I need you to help me feel light - like laying out in the sun all day... free, glowing, full of life, ready for the next adventure that will conjure up more inspiration...

Can you please show yourself inspiration... I'll be waiting patiently. =)

No comments: